Saturday 31 May 2014

Lifts and ride-shares from Victoria Park

Dear Neighbors, 

I recently go a job- which is great!!! However it has an impact on our families daily routine, as I will no longer be able to take my kids and fetch them from school etc.

So I started to look for solutions. I believe that others might be in similar situations. My husband, for example is traveling to Cape Town for work on the bike.

I found a following connection:

  • Kim is taking her kids and has some extra place in her car for more kids to Hendrik Louw primary from Victoaria Park. Please contact me to obtain Kims number, if you need assistance with H Louw transport at a reasonable price. 

Please let me know of other transport options from Victoria park, so we can have a ride-share and lift clubs helping each other:)

Ritma 0611776609

No comments:

Post a Comment